MY UNHAPPY BIRTHDAY
AUG 29,2009. well i was looking forward to this day since its my 15th birthday.

first of all im sad, im really really sad that my day with hime did not came to be. I told her i'll be with her this weekend since we missed our nirvana after the exams. I just said to my self i deserve this for what i have done, this is just karma, when i said that to my self i could hardly breathe. "well max ha burdei" when i said that to my self i really wanted to cry that time, i just laughed to hide what i felt... i just told her "if ever we can go out on monday lets go out"

Secondly i hate my family for what they say about "US" its my day and you keep insulting me like that? sheesh! and you guys wonder why im like this! Im a HUMAN BEING! I have feelings! sheesh! you know that i have a problem well thats good, but when you guys give advices... im actually offended and insulted by what you guys say! hello! earth to my family, wake up! your not helping me at all!

thirdly... well is my birthday ryt? we went to sm south mall and what did i get? tada! I get a big.... well i got nothing... I hate them for being cheepstakes! they bought me a FAKE phone for my birthday! fake one! that hit me hard! how come i get a fake one?! the real i phone is expensive?? its my birthday...... it comes once every year... ryt? dad bought 2 cars... 2 cars ah... not brand new and its second hand but,.... dude 2 new cars? where will they park it?! and plus who needs 4 cars? and oh yah dad came home with 2 notebooks and this loptop, ... all in all we have 3 notebooks 2 loptops and 1 pc... all in all 6... the net would be such a pain if we used it all at the same time, anyway! i gave my fake i phone back to them, i really did not care about how they felt!... dad also bought a new tv, and a matching surround sound system. and all hey gave me was 2k... after receiving a fake i phone..... they just gave me 2k, another hard hit! i told them i'll treat 10 friends... yet they were really about to give me 2k... well i was really ganna treat 5, but i told them i canceled it because i'd want it to be me and hime only.
any way.... dad bought 2 new cars, 1 loptop and 2 notebooks, and tv and surround sound system, and many more, and here is what i get for my birthday a fake phone which i gave back to them and 2k.... like what the hell? how come i only get 2k? and how come i get a fake i phone?

anyway i wasnt able to stop my tears from sheding... i really didint enjoy this day, i just hope Hime enjoys her birthday...

well anyway tnx for the following people who greeted: Miguel Javier, Carly Flores, Annaflor Sagum, Adrienne Villianueva, Didi Mc Call Reprado, Patricia Reyes, Wensly Vilches, Karyl Gatan, Denise Alcausine, Angelica Dayot, "09163732810" , Paula Victoriano, Ivy Llanera, kaburdei, judaime, chibi, RY, Anne Almeda, Sheena Cortez, Kristan Acedera, Agy Nugid, Jenica, Catherine Sicadsicad, Jeremy Deleon, Dyan Cueto, Czarine Reyes, Earvin Sabado, Pajee Lozada...

special tnx For Hime:D for the 1st one to greet me during my birthday

____________________________________________________________________

TRIED MY BEST NOT TO CRY, BUT I FAILED
0 Responses