what a day
my day : woke up at 5:07..... well it should have been 5 flat... i guess my alarm clocks cant really wake me up. "NO one was awake to prepare breakfast" I went to the kitchen and heated the pasta.... after i heated it i placed it all in my plate and i did not notice that it was enough for 2... which means its enough for me ... (HAHA) after that it was 5:25 i took a bath and all and i woke my mother and ate up... i woke my "mom" because i need to get the money for my tuition and i have no uniform... and my "sister" for the wax shes selling. Mom ironed my uniform and my sister gave me the paper bag with the wax in it.... okay movin on

i got in the service, no 2nd year to talk 2... ate was not there, so i had no one to irritate... then the service picked up paolo... and wen pao sat i asked for his ela notebook he said he left it... darn it, i felt like studying at that moment haha i guess faith doesn't want me to study (HAHA)... ** the morning services are really boring, every service i enter in the morning is all so quiet, am i the only one who wants to change that? oh well "


when i got down from the service i told pao "samahan mo ako sa taas, mai ilalagay lang ako" when we entered the school there were only a few in the school.... mostly kids (annoyed) there were all up stairs... then when i was there i saw my class mates arranging the chairs for the examination, i asked them " kailangan nyo ng tulong?" they told me " halata?" haha GO FIG! (HAHA) i placed the 2 paper bags in the locker and pao asked me if he can try my keys on his padlock (HAHA) he left his keys (haha) poor thing (HAHA) moving on (haha)

i went down to pay for the tuition... *note! i was looking for someone during the whole time* uhmm the personnel gave me my receipt and gave me my permit... and i was on my way back pao saw me and said "bukas na?" and i said " oo bukas na " and he ran to their room which is located in the 3rd floor (HAHA) poor thing (HAHA) okay *still was looking around that time (HAHA)* well i got bored and went to the old lobby *i thought i'd find her there* when i was there i saw my friends waiting for their turn to pay for the cashier (haha) *good thing i payed early* **early? wow that's new (HAHA) well kinda :P** when i was with them i sat at the wooden bench... and i felt something.... it made a "squeak sound" haha cheaply made bench cant even support a w8 of 70kg! (HAHA) *darn it why am i still 70kg?*

oh well the bell rang and it was time for the flag ceremony... we were all nervous (HAHA) we are the ones who will lead the ceremony (HAHA) * i hate my mic voice*! **i never thought i'd hear my real voice again** *** real voice? i dunno but its my mic voice... haha im weirdly strange (HAHA) *** **** the last time i heard my voice like that is when i was in grade 5 (HAHA)**** ***** so many asterisks***** moving on! (HAHA) Sir glenn told us we need to polish :D haha :D Moving on

we went up to our room and when we were there... my wierldly random craziness made me shout! (HAHA) i shouted " happy birthday"! and i sang " happy birthday at the top of my voice... many of my classmates followed me :D some of them even sang without knowing whos birthay it is :D * while singing some of them was covering their ears it was so loud (HAHA)* after the song i shouted "SNONG MAY BIRTHDAY?" some of them answerd in a shouting manner " MIGUEL " haha *poor me i thought they would say "snong may birthday"* and i shouted again! i said " SNO!?" they said "MIGUEL" then i said " wla lang" i laughed and went out the room (HAHA)

lande told me "tara canteen taio" i told her to wait (HAHA) and i asked miguel for 10 for water my throat was so dry (HAHA) lande saw me and asked miguel for 10 too (HAHA) we told him "kumanta naman kme para saio eh sayang effort namin" and miguel gave us money (HAHA) poor thing got pressured to giving us money... oh well more for us :D moving on!

time for ela (HAHA) perio it was 8 - 90 i finished 20 mins before the time (HAHA) i actually feel good about the spelling words (HAHA) tnx HIME :D (cozy) the inly thing that worries me is the sentence patters (HAHA) i forgot them all (HAHA) peo i still finished 20 mins before the time :D

break time i just went down and i looked for hime down stairs... well she was no where to be found... i could not even see a single 3rd year student i said to myself "oh well" :( oh well
i went to the canteen :D and miguel saw me and he asked me for his change (HAHA) he told me " asan na yung 30 ko? " me: anong 30?" miguel: " dba binigyahn kita ng 50" me: " oh bat naging 50" miguel" cge na nga kahit sayo na yung 10" max :"eto oh " (HAHA) cool (HAHA) that actually made me laugh (HAHA)

time for me fave subject CLVE... it just so happens the tcher sucks... sir mark we miss you... even the new students want you back... moving on.... we started 15 mins after 10 (HAHA) and i finsished 15 mins before 11 (HAHA) failed perio (HAHA) haha :P

**during the exams one of my seat mates was asking me what were the anwers (HAHA) poor thing haha**

dissmisal
i went out and i fixed my things and went to my locker to get the wax :D i went to the tchers table and i was looking for tcher kath she wasnt there so i went to the THE room. on my way there i say sempai and hime eating :D but i went to tcher grace first... anyway :P she was there and the paid me 100 i'll get the 20 tomorrow, after that i joined sempai and hime :D and i sat there for a while and i left there sempai told me to leave my bag there... so i did (HAHA) i went to look for teacher kat again... and sucess she was there at their table (HAHA) okay :D teacher roda was there next to tcher kat when i gave the wax to teacher roda and teacher asked questions and orderd one :D they asked me to bring sample of every products of ate (HAHA)
then i went back to the cafeteria :D and spend my time there.... they were eating i wasnt (HAHA) i was kinda hungry oh well (HAHA) we went up and down the stairs and in and out the school (HAHA) killing time with them is really cool (HAHA)

moving on :D we rode the tricycle on our way to the gate and ...... yay :D (HAHA) (yahoo) okay we got down from the tricycle and went our diff ways... they were going to macdo... i was not allowed strict parents ko .... how bad..... i walled through the drizzle and a few minutes passed it turned into a rain... i have an umbrella but why didnt i use it? haha poor me (Haha) i rode a tricycle because i was half wet.... * i dont call a tricycle they call me (HAHA) * okay so i reached home and dad asked me to go with them to pay for the tuiion of my sister and my niece... *bummer* when we were there i i waited until the cashier opend... wrar! 30 mins of pure boredom... how sad.... okay when we got home i told hime i just got home and she was shocked... sorry:( ... is should have went with you guys :(

anyway... i had a feeling that my parents gift for me was an imitaion.... well it was... which made me feel bad :( i was pissed and angry... but i cant show that to my parents i respect them... some how anyway i felt really bad... and i lost my psp for that so called Iphone:( something original for something fake no way! :( so bad:( moving on :P

mom asked me to study and i did not i just slept with my emotions taking over... but i rememberd hapy thoughts :D and it made me happy :D haha TNX FOR ALL THE TIME WE SHARED AND SPENT TOGETHER! LOVE YOU SO MUCH HIME! (cozy)

and thus my first blog enrty ends hope you enjoy (HAHA) :D pls commnet or what ever

**NOTE THERE ARE THINGS THERE THAT CANT BE UNDERSTOOD BY A NORMAL PEROSON YOU MUST BE A PLURKER TO UNDERSTAND :D (HAHA)**
0 Responses