another day broken because of things in my life :(

last night i set my alarm clocks at 5... *yes, i said alarm clocks* and i tried exploring my Ifake phone *BS* i saw that i can set the alarm in different times... i set my first alarm at 4:40 then the 3 more alarms will go on at 5.... well i was wrong the 1st one woke me all right * why does things i don't need or want come to me when i don't need them and then when i need it or them there always there... sheesh !* and when i was eating my my alarm clocks went on at the same time... well anyway who cares about my alarm clocks.... after i ate i took a bath and i wore my uniform and fixed my uniform and got on my service,* yet again it was quiet! *

*i really need my psp* **stupid trade! i gave away my original PSP for a stupid IFAKE** it was a boring trip* i really dont want my service anymore!* i want to commute! i really told mom that i need a gate pass! *here i go again*! why cant mom understand that i have my reasons! why cant she understand that i dont want to have the same boring routine! why cant she understand me? why are there so few who can understand me!? people might think they know me because im always with them and all, your dead wrong, there are only a few who really knows me, moving on!

where was i? oh yeah so we were in school, i roamed around and waited in the guard house, well i was just ganna sit there and wait... i got bored and i felt like reading!? * reading what? my notes? what notes? i cant even read my own hand writing.. yes there are times i dont understand my hand writing, every time i hear people say " ndi ko ma intindihan sulat ko" i react! every time I'd say " compara mo sulat mo sa sulat ko. kanino mas maganda" "i compara mo sulat ng kahit kaino mas maganda sakanila"... i always laugh every time i say that but deep in side im jealous... they all have such clean hand writings...* moving on during my stay in the guard house i saw kevin and i borrowed his bio notebook and he gave it to me and he left ..* i did not say "thank you" you know why? it was against his will to lend me his notebook, poor thing... was forced to give me his bio notebook. * ather that many people passed in front of me... yet again there were snobs... *sheesh dont they know how to be friendly? sheesh poor things...* after minutes i wilson saw me and asked me what i was doing i told him i was studying, and he said i'll join you, * good wilson * then we were reading notes, then i was hime i suddenly stood and joined her... *wilson stay Good wilson*

hime and i was walking and we saw arjone and i told ajone" ndi ka namamansin ah, porket katabi ko si wilson" then she said "oh tlga". a few minutes passed and arjone said lets walk. i just walked (HAHA) she was leading, hime and i was just following we noticed that she was heading for the guard house (HAHA). arjone stopped near the guard house where she could see wilson...*wow wilson stayed Good wilson* and arjone was all fired up she was doing things just to get wilsons attention, ahaha poor thing XP... moving on (HAHA) poor arjone :P haha anyway when we were there near the guard house i saw sempai, since sempai asked me when will i introduce him to her and her to him. and i saw her and i made her look back and i was pushing her back to where wilson was located. *wow good wilson staying there for so long* Sempai was shocked i saw that in her face (HAHA) after that we left (HAHA) me and hime was talking again :D yay :D haha then in a few minutes it was time to line up... time again... sheesh!

we went up and i saw that bio was the first test... i paniced for a while and i guess it came to me that its my fault ... haha poor me. well we recieved our test and after a few mins i was ready to pass my FPT haha GO FIG (HAHA) ... BIO test was hard really hard and it was harder because of the fact i did not review until just this morning (HAHA) even if it was a hard test i passed it on time...

they had their break i did not eat anything again, wait i did eat something but i did not spend amy money (HAHA) oh well :P then it was time for computer... it was it was easy, pretty easy, pretty easy to fail :P haha oh well Good luck to me :P then we had our health (HAHA) we finished like 30 mins before the actual time ....

we were dismissed and i went to my locker and got the wax for teacher roda... and i showed them the body scrub and the lip and cheeck tint... then i went down for tcher grace, she was no where to be found... i went down and i saw arjone and arjone said "arent you going out yet?" hime was already out :( and the guard wont let me out :( STUPID GUARDS! you dont understand us! sheesh! i asked sir glenn and teacher michelle for a gate pas but they refused.. poor me :( :( i had to wait for my service?! when i got down i saw janice hime and arjone talking and arjone saw me and said there he is.... hime asked me if i was going out i told heer i cant no service the guard wont let me out :( it was against my will to let them go :( :( i hate my mom for not making a letter for the gate pass! :( i was in a bad mood after that i was yelling in the lobby and all... the service isint there when i t need them and their there when i dont! sheesh! HIME :( IM SORRY:(

the service arrived and got in i was having thoughts about walking i really need to walk things of my system. and there we were waiting for the service to leave.. it was full! and yet the service did not leave yet that made me annoyed... after a few i saw denise and his brother, we have the same service... i never knew that until today. since it was full i did the right thing and stood up for denise. and i had no where to sit on. i was really ganna comute, but they stopped me poorthing :( the driver told me im not included :( i was like how can i go home? i told zachary to sit on the floor haha poor zach, but denise and his brother decided to walk... they walked ... oh well :P moving on i told the service that i would go down at the gate, but when wer were there there were no traffic so i just told the driver to dropp me off at "talipapa" well i invited fernette for ice cream and patricia was all "oh mini stop" and me and fernette asked her "1st time" haha well patricia wanted to come, ry and kayla also wanted to go with... i treated them ice cream... * why did i? i forgot how that happend?? * we got went down and walked to mini stop, on our way there i saw our car and i hide my self behind the jeepney. *close call* we enterd mini stop and i bought 5 ice cream sundae that cost me 75 pesos and i bought halls again. all in all that cost 100...* why oh why did i treat them? * we walked to fernettes house, while walking patrica was saying " sno mag hahated sakin samahan mo ako ry samahan mo ako kayla" "hala wla ako kasabay" i told "them ako na gsto ko pumatay ng oras" haha after we arrived to fernettes house we went to ry house at then kayla left me and patrica when we arrived near the school which is near to their house. i left patrica near the court near their house, from there i walked alone... then a song played in my head * haha cd player? haha* "this is the end my only friend the end" * i dont like being alone i dont like walking alone... not that i cant but i dont like it :( but i did wonder why?* i was walking down the road, and i walked in front of lara's house *lara we miss you come back here!* ... well my feet was in pain, such a shame. *O.O it rhymed* haha!

well i reached ou house, and mom and dad was there. mom was shocked why i walked and dad said " pagbigyahn mo na nag date lang yahn" that annoyed me " ndi ako nag date sadyang ndi ako pinalabas ng guard! sabi na kse kailangan kong gate pass" i was really annoyed! i missed my time with hime becasue of the stupid guards and because mom doesnt want me to have my gate pass... and here i am right now blogging not studying

Hime :( im sorry i'll make it up to you po :( i promise :'(

ILY IMY IWY INY IFY IKY IHY IBY

0 Responses