Blog it? yes blog it!
i wasnt able to blog what happened yesterday, it was because it was a very busy day. Lets start at saturday midnight... I was Chatting with hime until 1 in the morning or 2? not sure anyway, we were both sleepy and we both lack sleep. while chatting with hime, I suddenly had a head ache, Lack of sleep? possibly, actually. i leaned back, my eyes closed and fell asleep :( sorry hime :(... then dad woke me up, it was early in the morning i didint look at my cp because i was too tired to move, dad told me that i fell asleep with the computer on the bed and it was on the floor, my bad (HAHA), haha oh yah, i took a bath during midnight, the wind was very cold, and i really needed to take bath, i dont like sleeping without taking a bath, i cant sleep knowing im unclean. i took a bath, the water was almost freezing! and during i was taking a bath, there was a point that i can barely breathe, it was really cold and i was stupid enough to take abath using cold water (HAHA) HIME :( sorry for falling asleep po :(

we ate at 50's dinner! the burger was really big i'll just share it when the pics are uploaded

we left and we went to wright park, my sister and my niece horse riding, me and brother took pictures of them, they reak! as in! covering my face did nothing (HAHA) the smell was concentrated, stupid horse shit

after the horse business we went to john hay... i really dont like what they did to john hay! they removed a lot of things ! they built alot of things ! but it was still cool, i have pics with butter flies!

we went to burn ham! :D burn ham is still a good place to go too :D we went boating haha... well they rowed i just played in the boat (HAHA) poor them rowing the boat with a load as heavy as me haha, well it was freezing ! i forgot to bring with me my jacket i left it in the car haha,
after we went boating my sister wanted to ride the bike :D well when my sister was biking i ate corn:D haha then i went to the roller skating area and looked for my niece :D she was roller skating :D after that we went back to the biking area, my niece went biking, well i felt left out, haha i also wanted to ride the bike (HAHA) i miss my bike haha... Poor me haha
its been a while since i last rode a bike. i missed going fast haha i miss roaming around haha. after the biking we went to the skating area again. i told mom and dad i wanted to skate (HAHA) when i had the roller skates on i wasnt even sure if i can move, eery time i move i say bad things aloud it was because i felt that i wass ganna fall, well there were close calls, and there were times i really fell on the floor, i even hurt my knee... haha ... if ever i get a chance to skate again, i will! even if i look stupid doing it! haha...

after that i was really sweaty... the cold air dried me up... haha after that we went to sizzling plate :D we orderd australian porterhouse it coast 253 each plate! we orderd 5 :D haha anyway! it was really Good :D i missed the smell of gravy in the sizling plate.

we went to my grand fathers place after we ate. :D when we got to the place there was no one answering... we pressed the door bell and all but it turned out that it was broken (HAHa). brother went in ... the gate can be opened from the outside:D good thing the big dog was tied :d haha. we knocked at the main door and no response, brother went and knocked at my cuzinz door and while he was doing so the door opened haha then my cuzin went out and he thought my brother was a burglar (HAHA) my cousin went knocking at the door and my other cuzin went to help :D we werent gettin any were they suggested to open the sliding door which was blocked my the sofa from in side :D brother and my cousins went in the sliding door and dad and i went in the real door haha, it turned out that my grand father wasnt there, my father had a chat with the new partner of my grand father... after their long talking :D brother and i decided to stay with my cuzins :D and dad:D me and my cuzins ate played and drank together:D we were up until 4 .... and we were supposed to be home by 10 :D me and my brother woke up at 10 and arrived at 11 haha when we arrived brother and i took a bath then we went to my brother in laws house we stayed thre until 12 then we were set to leave baguio:D

the trip took us 4 hours to reach launion.... well here i am right now blogging. sweating... and being feasted on by bugs haha well thats that :P
0 Responses