How come?
How Come there is always a part of my day i dont like? *life?*


this morning i asked mom how much was the i fake, mom told me it was 5.8k and i told her i dont want it and she said she didn't want to buy it too it was dad who wanted it for me ... i actually felt bad... dad was trying to make me happy... but it actually made me feel bad:( i felt unappreciated for receiving an ifake, dad was just trying to make me happy.... i guess he failed... i feel bad... :(


How Come Every Time Im In a bad mood i cant help to smile? *doesn't want others to feel my pain, i dont want them to know im carrying a burden i cant handle alone*


when my conversation with my mom ended the service came, i enterd the service with a very mean face. until we reached school i was still wearing my mean face. when i saw some of my friends , i stared some of them down, and to some of them, i just smiled and all :P I might not treat my friends the same way but i do care for you guys :P even the fc and the plastics :P haha.


How come every time im alone, people come to me?


like yesterday and earlier today... yesterday wilson came to me when i was alone in the guard house and today paolo and sir marvin did ... i feel bad because i left them when i saw hime :D , poor them :D





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


the how come ends here, for the mean time, haha i cant think of any more "how come"s haha.

well the exams for this day was FIL, Ap and business math. Filipino had 8 pages only... it was easy, pretty easy to fail (HAHA) sir marvin gave a really hard test, there were only 15 minutes left and i still had blank pages (HAHA) good thing they extended :D they gave us 30 minutes more... i had 30 more to stare at my failed exam, haha im sure i failed (HAHA) after 30 minutesof staring at my paper it was time to pass (HAHA) then ap was next i got it under control i think (HAHA) then break, i did not eat, haha joke i did not spend my own money but i sure did eat (HAHA) then it was time for business math well it took me 15 mins to guess my anwers (HAHA) i multiplied any number i see and that was my answer (haha) even if i knew it was impossible (HAHA)

we were dismissed i went to teacher michelle to show her my letter for gate pass and she told me to get a gate pass, the gate pass can be found... uhmm i dunno the other side of the building (HAHA) i got my gate pass and teacher signed it and i was looking around for hime but she was no where to be found. I went out thinking she already went out. i hanged out in the parking area for a while looking for some one to talk to (HAHA) i saw arjone and talked to her ... i forgot what we talked about... and talked to winnie... i'm older winnie pla (HAHA) i never knew that until earlier (HAHa)

after a few i saw them inside :D haha. We walked to the gate :D me, hime, sempai, janice,guiller,bentz and arianna... i really enjoy hangging out with my friends which is as old as i am.

we reached the gate and we did not know whos going with who. me and hime decided whos goinh with who by playing jankenpon haha. i won, hime went with me to my house. im still wondering if it was okay for kat...

hime tought me math so cool :D nirvana:D NIRVANA DURING THE PERIO! HAHA! really had fun today:D sana maulet muli haha

How comes at my next blog! hahah

0 Responses