How Stupid am i?
How stupid of me for having done something like that?
How stupid of me for not knowing what to do?
How stupid of me for making a mark on somewhere every visible?
How stupid of me for even making a mark?
How stupid of me for having me make my mark on my...?
How stupid of me for loosing what i used to make my mark?
How stupid of me to actually ignore what i said to my self years ago?
How stupid of me for loosing my light?
How stupid of me for having me self throw up without anything in my stomach?
How stupid of me for not having 3 meals a day?
How Stupid of me for ignoring my need for water even if i really know i really need it?
How stupid of me for forcing my self to throw up even if i know that it would really hurt and it would make my head ache?
How Stupid of me for punching things even if i know that my fists already hurts?
How stupid of me for kicking an innocent fellow martial artist so hard that he fell down on he's knees?
How Stupid of me for letting my emotions take over?
How Stupid of me for shouting at my friends earlier this day?


Im really really stupid
0 Responses