current status
well i hate my current physical status, im now 74kg again. The trip to baguio and the trip to la union, was very filling! sheesh this is now the result of eating too much. and oh yah augusts' 29 30 31 was very filling too... we are at joey peperoni on 29 :D and then we ate lunch and dinner in cainta rizal on 30 then! we ate at fort and in teriyaki boy on 31... anyway

the skin on my shoulder is really really dry and it really hurts and it stings when its wet.... i hate having dry skin especially if my face is dry... i feel so uncomfortable, i applied moisturizer and it felt good and after a few it was dryer it hurts so much! i want it off any suggestions???

and i have like zitz again! i really dont want these trips again... if ever we'll have trips, i want to take a bath every 2-4 hours its so hot outside! plus we'd do walking that would make me sweat, and i sweat alot! every time i go out my hanky can be squeezed because its so wet! i really dont want day trips it would make me oily and things... hate zitz!

and i have sore throat... sheesh ut hurts alot i wont eat for a while plus i wont drink really really cold watter :(

oh yah... falling hair dehn!? i noticed that my hair is falling! how come?! i shampoo naman... wrar!

oh well
0 Responses