EARTH TO MAX!
EARTH TO MAX! Max hasnt been his self lately! welly anyway its been a while since i last posted a new blog :D and my most recent post was posted by mistake so i just deleted it so anyway :D EARTH TO MAX! I was like a kid earlier, really (HAHA) I know its not appropriate for a big guy like me to act like a kid, considering my age as another factor (HAHA) well anyways it was fun. one thing I know I'll miss :P I only have 4 years of being a teen left. I time real fast! it was like it was graduation the other day then the other we were on 1st year then the vacation then 2nd year and its really really fast, we only have 5 weeks until the perio starts! like that fast! *radom thought*

if i could go back time i would do the following: change my study habits, continue reading the bibble, take the sci math during summer vaction,i'd pushed "SOMEONE" to his doom during our retreat,*still missing sir mark* should have texted or called sir mark everyday until he left :( *he told be he will feel bad if i didnt*, i really should have told hime what i really felt earlier, I would fix my attitude * I'll try* :D ,continued TKD, i would not give all those gifts to my friend, I would stop my self from doing what i did that caused akwardness between us :( :( stupid me :( :( (TEARS)

well anyway, i would really go back in time to change all these things even if it means doing every thing over again, feeling the pain again, bearing them alone,

MOVING ON!

well i really hate our gay teacher! and i know he knows i hate her! well i really dont care, i just wonder who told him that? oh well I know he wants to fail me, i know he hates me too, well i really dont care about that faggot! if your going to leave DLA next year, why not do it now! as if we will miss you! i know you cant leave DLA because you like looking at your students! we all hate you! even if they participate in your class we still hate you! and By the way, we know you wear make up! and eeew! really eewwww! pls leave our school before i do something bad!

MOVING ON!

well anyway i decided to blogg what a feel about someone, i wont mention her name or anything and i wont mention that we were really really close to each other, ooops.. haha (HAHA) oh well , we were close to each other we knew every thing about each other we like talking, well anyway everything changed, firstly it was about the service, we werent in the same service anymore, so our plans with another close friend of mine to go to 711 together during palaro was ruined! well anyway, she said something i really really did not like! it was about me and hime, well i actually understand her for telling others that, since she was no idea whats happenin well anyway, I really did not like what she did, and so i confronted her, so know no talking not even eye contact, as if i care! from the begging she didint like me having friends from the uper classes, she was against it, well anyway i really dont feel like something is missing with her out of my system, so she is no loss for me, but if she wants to be friends with me she goes first, what she did is not right no matter what side you look at it,

Moving on!

hmmm oh yah i have these pins on my id holder and they are really cute and wendang and francine wants it (HAHA) i was like no way! :P OH YAH! SPECIAL TNX FOR IVAN! :D thank you very much for announcing that you found a pin :D tnx :D :D oh yah francine still has the bracelet i gave to her :D i was like so happy to know that she actually has it and still using it :D

Moving on!

Uhmm :D oh yah! i have new bestfriends :D I HOPE :D well i really enjoy hangin out with PAULA, CARYL and WENDANG :D spendin our free time together, lunch and recess :D we all get along like siblings, :D we enjoy talking (HAHA) we enjoy laughing and gossiping haha joke :D :D

MOVING ON

I hate it when people tell you to back of and tell you to not shouw your face to them well its impossibe, we are schoolmates! well anyway i dont like how he looks at me, and he even pointed at me, i dont like him txting me, even if i dont read em, if he catches me in a bad mood i'd tottally reply , well anyway i dont like him :P
MOVING on:D

Spending my mornings with the 3rd years is fun :D hangin out with people around my age :D she should have been my batch mates, DLA i still hate you for that! :P even if we im just a 2nd year i like spenind my time with upper and lower classmen :D ESPECIALY WHEN IM WITH HIME :D i'd leave anyone even if i was talking to them for HIME :D even if your my best friend hahah ----->MEAN<----- hahaha I enjoy spendin our mornings together , and out lunch time even if its just for a few, i'd still like to spend it with yah :D (cozy)

Do i still have anything to say? do I?

we have like 5 assignments (HAHA) and our project in TLE will be checkd tomorrow, i just brought home some of my assignments home, the others would be done in school! and oh yah i wont pass my project in CLVE! i hate him so much!

OH YAH IM REALLY THANKFUL THAT I PASSED FIL, MATH,BIO, what would be my grade in ELA and AP!? :( i should have studied :( oh well :D

EARTH TO MAX! WE STILL NEEED TO DO ALOT OF THINGS :D

HAHA GOOD EVE EVERYONE :D (WAVE)

HIKO LOVES HIME VERY MUCH :D (cozy)
0 Responses