Realizations, Goals, Plans, Wants
I got to taste "reality" and i did not like it, not one bit. Its the 2nd time that i got in "trouble" with my princess beside me. I aint ganna wait until the 3rd time. No... I dont want my princess to see those things, and i dont want my princess to worry, And of course I dont want my princess to get hurt. So this Month I'm planning to Continue My TKD, my tkd wont be used for offence i would only use it for self defense , recently i experienced how dangerous "PAG-ASA" is... and it is, its like the ghetto here, certain people control this palace and another for that place, i guess we were in the wrong place at the wrong time, Im actually kinda cautious now a days (haha) *it just happened yesterday(10.31.09)* lesson learned max, dont look at strangers and dont walk in the dark. well thank god they weren't carrying stuff with them. Come To think of it, it was really a blessing, that my princess and my lil sis did not get hurt, even though i did, i realized that there wasnt any serious injury, i did not get hurt badly, even though it still hurts, im okay, and nothing was lost. well anyway for me its also a sign, yes a sign, for a change? maybe , for the right path? possibly? well i really dont know im just going to correct my self when i notice that im doing something wrong. Wow A New Max? i dunno oh well where was I?
uhmmm i guess its time for me to really focus on my studies, my karma barely rises anyway, how about blogging? well i'll continue blogging, its a good way to express one's self but i would prefer talking :D what else what else oh yah, im going to take the ela presentation seriously i would give it my best, we need this, and ooh yah! We have something something this month! NIRVANA :D O.O I have to save, i'm 500 Broke... I need to be 1k broke before our nirvana, and oh yah after that i still need to save money, i have a Christmas gift in mind for my princess already :D Well i have no Idea how to buy it, oh wait i know how to order it, but to pay for it? not so much! (HAHA) well anyway, I'd Ask my cousin what to do :D she gave me hope that it was actually possible :D haha even though it really looks possible :D well i really dont know how to eh :D well if all else fail, Im still going to give it even if Christmas is long over (HAHA) what am i saying? this blog is for november? O.O wow i just realized that this blog Is already Off Topic! (HAHA) wow im starting to love blog :D my previous blogs were like schedules and was preatty boring... O.O uhmm Im I Boring you? Sorry :( oh well its kinda late :D I Told my princess I'd Sleep early :D okay im going To sleep In a few :D Well everyone Look out For A New ME :D help me find it :D (HAHA) Hime (cozy) i wont let anyone hurt you, imma ganna stay by your side and take every blow the world has to offer.... just to keep you safe. Love You My princess :D

WoW A serious Blog turning very into a very random one. <[= . =] >
(ps: i really dont know if the title has something to do with my blog, it was the first words that came in my head while thinking of a tittle)
0 Responses