Grow Up
Today is definitely not my day. I woke up not feeling well and my eyes looked bad my toe still has a wound. and yes i wore my shoes with a wound, my socks had blood on it. anyway this morning i only ate a few since i wasn't feeling well, got on the service and reviewed for a while and since i wasn't feeling well i stopped after a few, well anyway when we got to school and saw "a friend" and reminded me that we need a calculator and i totally forgot that i was going to bring mine me and a " friend" was looking for an upper class man well anyway i borrowed from "an upper class man" and my "friend" borrowed from one of my "close friends", me and a"close friend" of mine talked to each other, we like talking, obviously . well anyway we waited in the lobby for my beloved princess and while we were waiting for my princess, there were upperclassmen passing by and there was one of them who kicked me on purpose he said "sorry" i know it was on purpose the look on his face told me that. well i told my"close friend" to stop me from doing something i really would regret, and my"close friend" did stop me and was able to make me laugh. moving on i'll skip the exams parts it was hard oh well

dismissal time and i went down with my legs shaking and i was really feeling weak, well we waited for my princess. while doing so i felt more weak. when she got down we got up and was ready to leave , but i could not do so since i did not have a gate pas and there was no service available to be my excuse well anyway after a few the service came and i went out and caught up with them. well they decided to walk we like walking too, well anyway while we were walking there was a bunch upperclassmen riding a tricycle and one of them shouted, i got pissed and shouted back. i got pissed because i wasn't doing anything to him and he'll shout at me? whats his problem? when we about to reach the gate i saw the upperclassmen waiting for me to go there. and when we got there the one who shouted at us asked me why i answered back, i told him that you shouted, and an exchange of words happened and he pushed me and i was really really lost it that i almost hit him , good thing there was an even higher class man with us and stopped the commotion, and there were also people in the bunch that was stopping me from fighting back and some off them were saying something bad about our batch and all...

right now, i still don't feel good, i haven't eaten anything and I'm in no mood to study ... my princess did not like what i did, and i 'm so stupid for fighting back,

well all i want to say is that he needs to grow up. and its not nice to gang up on someone... its a big NO NO, whats your prob anyway?



0 Responses