i cant think of a title...
Blog Blog Blog... wow their is nothing to blog about, but why am i? oh well i must be really bored, why dont i study for the exams? Im not In the Right mood to study. Why arent I? lets see... Im in the verge of breaking down because i really miss hime :'( cant think straight these previous days and weeks. its been how long since... oh well good things happen to those who wait... i need and want nirvana.

Im currently experiencing body pains... my arms have been in pain for days now, my legs toomaybe its because i lack exercise. There are times that my chest is in pain, maybe its emotional pain! (HAHA) anyway i've decided that i'll continue my traning In TKD and In VB and i think i'll talk to sir ryan about the dance club, :( second thoughts... :'( how about our time? :( oh well enough of that

I just realized that not everyone in mendel feels each other, why do we eat in different groups? dont we accept each other? i can go along anyone in side our class, call me plastic i dont mind! ... well i really dont like some people in mendel but I TRY to be their friends! oh well I really dont have anything to say about it really, its just that mendel is not united as one... if ever there were a conflict from another group to another it would really separate us from them...

... :( i cant put thoughts into words :( (TEARS)

uhmmm friends.... i have lots of them.... can i name them? well not all of them there are so many... how bout close friends? i can name them... uhmm HIME :D we are really really close :D hahah :D uhmm there is sempai, paolo e and fernette their like my child hood friends :D well they are :D there is paolo m hes a best friend of mine :D and ooh :D dang carly and paula :D their are new close friends of mine :D even though dang and i have quarrels from time to time , czar is a close friend i come to her when there is something bothering me about... :D haha, there is seth and grench :D anne and and?? wow i have lots of friends but i dont have much close friends...

parents? my mom and dad is very strict and therefore doesn't understand me. sister? shes very bossy, and very lazy a good leader is a good follower well shes neither! brother? hes very mean he'll come to me when he needs me and when i need him he just disses me and gets mad at me sheesh! my lil sister? shes spoiled! and she thinks shes in control, if she wants something she wants it and will do anything to get it. what a family...


0 Responses